Getting An Printer error is Common Problem However Not handling the Printer error Promptly With Right Steps Can Cause you hours or Trouble & Possibly Printer Failure Too. To Resolve Any Technical Error In Printer We Need a Different Approach & Lots of Patients. Canon Error B200 is a Common Error That Occurs Every Now & then But Good News is that it’s Easy to Fix. You May See Green & Orange Light Blinking 10 times in a Row & your Cartridge carriage gets stuck, That’s the signal for this Error B200. Today we will Cover Most Topics Related to Canon B200 Error for Example-
- What is Canon Printer Error B200 & Why it Occurred?
- Basic Steps to Troubleshoot Canon B200 Error.
- Advanced Troubleshooting to Fix Canon Error B200
Now let’s Understand The Reason Behind the Problem then Try to Perform basic Troubleshooting –
Canon Printer Error B200
Mostly this Error Comes Because of Some Hardware Abnormality in Canon Printhead Or Cartridge Still Just to Be specific Lets List Out the reasons Behind B200 Error.
- Faulty Or Incorrectly Installed Canon Printhead
- InkClogged or Dirt in Printer Head
- Dried Out Or Problematic Ink Cartridges
- Corrupted Or Wrong version of Printer Driver
these issue make your canon printer in error state so lets start with basic troubleshooting.
- Turn Off the canon Printer & Open the Print Cover Bey Examine the Printhead Alignment & Carefully Take it Out(To Take our canon Printhead Lift the lever Located Beside the Cartridge Cradle).
- Clean the Printhead and Remove Any Dirt Or ink clog
- Insert the Cartridges Back to Printhead & Lock the Printer Head Lever back to Printer Carriage.
- Keep the Printer Cover Open & Turn On the Printer. Once the Print Head starts Moving Towards the Left Please Shut the cover Before it reaches Till End of the Left Side of the Printer.
- Leave the Printer Power On and Let It Boot up all the settings. it’s easy to download driver & setup Canon Printer from the canon.com/ijsetup website.
Troubleshooting B200 With Printer Keys
In our Quest of Finding Solution, We Have Seen Lot of Users Reported that Using a Printer key Can Also Help fix Canon B200 Malfunction error. Try These Two combinations Of Key to Help you Fix the Error Code B200.
Power + Copy Key Or Power + Home Key
- Turn off the Canon Printer & Disconnect the Power Cord From Supply
- Take Off the Printer Cover & Remove the Ink Cartridge & Printhead.
- Remove the Print Paper & Look for Any Debris, Paper Jam Or Foreign Object Or Obstruction, If You Find such Things Just take it Out of the Printer.
- Let it Cool Of For 5 Minutes While You Closely Examine the Canon Printer.
- Put Everything back together & Turn On the Printer & While its Half Booted Keep Pushing Power + Copy Key simultaneously Multiple Times.
If this Did Not Work Then Try Power + Home Key with the same Steps given Above.
This Should Help You fix Canon B200 Error However if Canon Printer is still Showing B200 Error then Try More Advanced Steps –
How to Fix Canon B200 Error
There is No Exact Cause of the Error B200 that’s Why Sometimes One solution Doesn’t Work Necessary for All the canon Printers Out there. Let’s Go Try Some More Cool Steps that Might Help- Also, Read How to Fix Canon Error 5100 related to canon printers.
Clean the Printhead
- Turn off the Canon Printer & Remove the Printer Cover.
- Lift the lever to Take out Printhead & remove the Cartridge From the Ink Holder.
- Carefully Use Alcohol, Water, Or Less Sticky Oil Content With a Cotton Or Microfiber Cloth to clean the Printhead Pins Properly. Do it Gently because Printhead is a Sensitive Device that can be damaged easily. After Cleaning let it air dry for 5 Minutes & Plug it back in.
See if that Works & Error B200 is Gone.
While Troubleshooting a lot of people Don’t Know How to Clean Printhead Properly & that Can Also be a factor Behind Not Getting the issue Fixed So First Clean the canon Printhead With Appropriate Necessary Materials. Once the Printhead the cleaned Properly Try Giving a shot again at the basic steps Given Above.
Uninstall & Reconfigure the Printer
It’s Highly unlikely However there are chances that a Corrupted Or Incorrect Version of the Canon Printer driver Can Also cause the error So Please Uninstall the Printer driver & download the latest version of the Software based on your Printer Model Number.
Do Mind the Computer Architecture While Downloading the Software. For 64 & 32 Bit PC there are Different Versions of the Same Software. When you go to the official Canon Website You may find Canon Will auto-detect & download the Correct version on Software Based On Your computer Operating system. there is a similar error like canon B203 error that can relate to this similar problem.
- Replace Empty Or Dried Ink Cartridges & Always Buy Quality Ink Cartridge Direct From Canon.
- Replacing Tank Holders Or Printhead may also solve the Issues.
- Contact Canon Customer Support See if they have Got Any New Tricks Or They can Help You With Replacement.
- visit Canon Community and see other people sharing issues and Possible Cause of the issue.
Sometimes Repair is not worth the Trouble & gamble if you can afford to Buy a New Canon Printer at a Cheap Price.
Hope this Guide Was Helpful or you can check out how to reset the Canon printer to default settings.
Just leave a Comment Or Contact Via Email or Form & Let us know your Feedback. If this Guide Did Really Help You fix the canon Error B200 Please share it & Do Spread the Word on Social Platforms.
We Promise to Update this Guide as soon we Find any New Tips on the matter at hand. Do Let us know if you need Any Help Related to Canon Products, Our Unbiased & independent Expert team Will be able to Guide You in the right direction.