Did You Get Printer error has occurred Error 5200 On Your System Display & now all you can see is Canon Printer error 5200? it May Have Stopped Printer from printing Or The Print Quality has been Worse Or Regardless of any other issue, You are reading this Post because of Canon error 5200. Today we will help you understand what is Error 5200 is for canon Printer & How to fix it in easy Steps.
Usually, error 5200 indicates Low Ink Levels Or Defective Cartridges However there are other factors that could result in canon error 5200 such as –
- Non-Compatible Ink Cartridge
- Low Ink Level
- Defective Ink Cartridge
- Clogged Print Head
- Unregistered Product
- Failed Or Corrupted Canon Driver
Let’s Try to Address the Problem Starting with basic checkups & Troubleshooting.
Fix Canon Error 5200
- Usually Canon Printer May Signal your computer Or Printer Display to show you Low ink Warning Still Turn off the Printer & Check the Ink Levels by taking out the cartridge & Examine is carefully For ink Levels.
- Always Use Branded ink Cartridges Provided by Canon for Best Quality & Compatibility.
- Refill Or Replace ink Cartridges if the Ink Level is Low
Note – Please Understand That When the ink is Dry Or Ink Cartridge has low ink levels canon Printer is Programmed by default to mix Colours From Other ink cartridges & Print in black So Don’t Just Change the Colour Ink Cartridges & Try to check ink levels before changing an ink cartridge.
- Replace ink cartridge if you Find anything defective about any of the cartridges.
- Restart the canon Printer along with the computer & see if the error 5200 is gone.
Clean the Printhead –
Perform a Nozzle Check & clean the Printer Components Carefully
Use Hot water & cotton cloths to clean the clogged ink cartridges Or Printhead go to How to clean canon Printer Printhead & cartridge
Reset The Canon Printer –
There are Users Who reported that even after replacing Or refilling the ink in ink cartridges there are Low ink levels warnings that won’t go away so Its About time we tell you How to Reset the Printer back to default settings
First, we Tell You How to Reset ink levels & if that Won’t work then We Recommending hard Reset canon back to factory defaults
Ink level Reset – Open the computer
- Go to control panel>Printers & scanners
- Select your canon Printer>Right click on it > Go to Properties >Find the Low Ink Warnings & Click on to exit the Utility & Restart the printer.
Reset Canon Printer
- Please press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Hold the “Stop/Reset” button while pushing the power button. While still holding down the power button, release the “Stop/Reset” button and then push it Three Times in a row.
- Wait for 30 to 40 seconds until the LED shows 0.
- Push the “Stop/Reset” button four (4) times in a row.
- Push the power button twice.
- Turn off the printer by pushing the power button one more time. The Canon printer Should be reset.
Now Once the Canon is Hard Reset it’s Time we Reset ink cartridges –
- Please Turn off the canon & Unplug the power and the USB connection from the printer.
- Open the Printer Cover Then Open the cartridge door and hold down the power button.
- Reconnect the power cables while still holding down the power button.
- Close the cartridge door and release the power button. The ink cartridge is now reset
See if this solves the Canon error 5200 Problem.
Fix Canon Software Problem –
Some Users have Re[ported that registering Or Updating the software may also solve the canon error 5200 Please Give it Try. Please Download canon Utility Driver & Register the Product Or Update the driver.
When Nothing Works We recommend Uninstalling current canon Printer driver & go to Official Canon Website to download the latest Canon driver & re-configure the Printer.
When none of the Methods Helped You Fix canon error 5200 then its time you contact Support & see if Anything Can be done about it. Do Let us know your feedback & suggestion About Our Guide. Please Comment Below & let us know if you need any other help Fixing Canon Printer Error Codes.
Good luck …Cheers